PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
The key to creating a winning sales strategy is to start with a clear, well thought-out plan.
For more than a decade, FranklinCovey has worked closely with many organizations to help align their organization for success through rigorous planning. If you sense you could use some help with any of the following, allow us to help you:
- Align your sales initiatives to your key strategies.
- Identify behaviors, key beliefs or paradigms that need to change or be adopted.
- Align your systems to promote how you want your people to think, speak and act in order to drive sales growth.
- Integrate your sales process into other processes such as delivery, technical and customer support.
- Integrate your sales transformation into your information systems.
- Identify personnel, organizational and decision-making changes needed to support the desired actions and behaviors.
Engage Your Leaders
When it comes to building a winning sales culture, leaders are the fulcrum of change.
Every sales leader who makes a significant jump in performance does so by helping multiple salespeople be more successful at their jobs.
Many organizations engage with us to help their leaders:
- Identify what behaviors and skills they need to develop in order to be a more effective sales leader
- Practice, apply, and model improved consultative selling skills (beyond their current skill set)
- Understand and apply the science of expert performance — replacing mystery with mastery
- Practice and apply key time management skills
- Develop coaching skills using the G.R.O.W. coaching methodology
- Create and implement a personalized plan for creating a high-performance sales culture in their team
Allow FranklinCovey to help your sales leaders accelerate the performance of the entire sales team.
Train Your Teams
While sales training alone may not lead to sustained behavior change, it is a key element to any sales transformation initiative.
FranklinCovey can work with you to assemble and custom-design the best content for your selling situation—whether that includes your own homegrown training content, content from other training companies, or FranklinCovey’s award-winning training: Helping Clients Succeed. We approach sales training with a content-inclusive approach.
We offer a range of best-in-class training options to meet your needs and budget: from turnkey do-it-yourself training, to online, self-paced training, to instructor-led training. Whatever your sales training needs and capabilities, we can help.
Measure Your Results
Why invest in sales training unless you can validate that it’s working?
At FranklinCovey we focus on sustained execution, diligent measurement and frequent reporting. We measure the results of all aspects of the sales transformation program using a proven methodology based on the ROI Institute model. The methodology provides a systematic approach, with five levels of assessment to ensure credible, reliable results.
- Learning and Confidence
- Application and Implementation
- Business Impact
- Return on Investment
We can work with you to identify your key metrics and track progress on your goals by collecting and analyzing data, then fine-tuning and adjusting actions to achieved desired results.